Are you experiencing problems with your teeth, jaw, or gums? Then, you may be wondering, ‘Do I need oral surgery?’ If so, contact Lovett Dental Pearland. Our board-certified dentists can help you recover and give you a vibrant, full smile once again. We provide specialized family oral surgery for all types of medical conditions. Our friendly, professional staff can help you schedule an appointment, meet with one of our dentists, and get the right dental care. When it comes to severe dental problems, don’t settle for anything less than an experienced and highly-skilled oral surgeon.
To schedule a consultation, contact us today. Visit our low-stress dental clinic, where we treat you like family!
Oral Surgery Procedures We Offer
Our oral surgeons are certified in several areas of surgical procedures to give you the care you need. Oral surgery procedures we offer include:
- Extractions. We will perform a tooth extraction if we identify severe tooth decay or an infection. We may also have to perform an extraction if you have severe gum disease, extra teeth, fractured teeth, or insufficient space for wisdom teeth.
- Root canal. Although root canal work is not as intensive as other types of procedures, it does involve cleaning out the decay and removing infected nerves of the tooth. We complete the procedure by filling the remaining tooth.
- Sleep apnea treatment. There are options available if you have sleep apnea, a severe sleep disorder. We can remove excess tissue from the back of your throat and clear the airway to help you sleep better.
- Reconstructive surgery. Our specialists can diagnose jaw alignment issues or injuries. We can provide reconstructive jaw surgery to relieve pain, improve your appearance, or help you chew food.
- Dental Implants. If you have lost a tooth or recently extracted a tooth, we offer dental implants. We insert small posts into your tooth socket, then attach artificial teeth to the post. You will have teeth that look and feel natural.
What Can You Expect If You Are Wondering ‘Do I Need Oral Surgery?’
We understand that exploring oral surgery options can be intimidating. Therefore, we make sure that you have all the facts before you undergo any procedure. We will cover details about surgical preparation, the procedure, recovery, and follow-up visits.
We’ll start with a full medical checkup to ensure that you are healthy enough to undergo the procedure. We also provide a complete diagnosis of your oral condition and recommend which procedure is right for you.
Since this is a surgical procedure, your oral surgeon will cover important information such as:
- Whether you need anesthesia or qualify for it
- How long the surgery will take
- Your recovery period & time off from your job
- Any additional procedures or medication you may require
- What you are allowed to eat during your recovery
- Whether someone needs to accompany you to the surgery
This is the perfect time for you to ask questions. We want you to understand what the surgery is and why we feel that it is the best option. Our entire staff is here to make sure that you feel confident about the procedure. We treat you like family so that you are in good hands!
Contact Lovett Dental Pearland Today
You don’t have to suffer from painful oral conditions anymore. If you’re wondering, ‘Do I need oral surgery?’ Lovett Dental Pearland is here to help you feel and look better. We offer comprehensive oral surgery that meets all your dentistry needs. Contact us today at 254.275.6542 to schedule an appointment.