Whenever possible, it is best to save your permanent and original teeth. Yet, we know that this cannot always occur. When there are problems associated with your oral health or in a lot of pain, it may become necessary to get help with a tooth extraction. Our team at Lovett Dental Pearland offers a wide range of solutions for tooth removal to ensure it is as easy as possible for you.
Tooth Removal Can Be Pain-Free
One of the best things to know about tooth extraction is that it does not have to hurt. Our team understands that tooth pain is horrible and can be made worse when you are unsure what to do or you put off getting help for too long. If you need teeth extractions, know that we offer pain-free ways to remove the tooth and to help you to heal well.
When Do You Need Tooth Extraction Completed?
Every situation is a bit different. Our team will provide you with a full consultation to discuss each one of your needs. In emergency cases, we can provide you with fast help when you need it for a tooth removal. Otherwise, we may schedule teeth extractions, especially those for planned relief from wisdom teeth. You may benefit from tooth extraction if you have one of these conditions:
- Tooth cracked and unable to be repaired
- Crowding of the teeth
- Impacted teeth
- Damage caused by an accident
- Decay that has destroyed the tooth
When You Need Teeth Extractions Know We Can Help You
If you need tooth extraction or treatment for tooth pain, call our office. Come in for a consultation or a tooth removal appointment. After an exam and x-rays, as needed, we will go right to work to resolve your dental pain and handle the tooth removal. Typically, there are two paths we can take:
- Simple Extractions: Some situations easier than others when it comes to tooth removal. In these situations, we can easily access the tooth and remove it. Local anesthesia may be all you need for this type of treatment. We may be able to complete it in our dentist’s office on the same day as your appointment.
- Complex Extractions: More complex Tooth extraction may require the use of an oral surgeon. We may also use general anesthesia to help with the pain and discomfort. This type of tooth removal often is necessary when the tooth is under the gumline or is multiple fragments, and we cannot access them all.
In all situations, we will remove the tooth, handle any inflammation or tissue problem, and then stitch your gums up. You may need to wait a few days to go back to normal eating habits, but our team will provide you with full instructions.
Overcoming Your Tooth Extraction Does Not Stop There
For many people, tooth extraction is not enough. You want to fill in that opening so that you can restore your smile. Tooth removal in these situations can happen, and then, after your gums heal, we may encourage you to learn more about other treatments that can further restore your smile. This may include services such as:
- Dental implant placement
- Crowns and bridges
- Full and partial denture placement
- Dental veneers
- Oral surgical procedures
The sooner you call us about your tooth extraction needs, the faster you can come in for an appointment.
Take Care of Your Teeth with Lovett Dental Pearland
The first step is to call Lovett Dental Pearland for an appointment when it comes to tooth extraction. Our team is dedicated to working with you to make tooth removal as easy and as pain-free for you as possible. If you know you need teeth extractions, call us today for fast help and relief. Call 281-416-5844 today for help.