Nothing beats a set of vibrant, white teeth. And although your teeth will never stay white, there are teeth whitening services available to restore the look of your teeth. Lovett Dental Pearland offers both in-office and take-home whitening services and products. There are several options to choose from, depending on your needs.
Teeth whitening is a safe and effective way to brighten your smile. Plus, you don’t have to spend a lot on professional cleaning to get the results you want. To find out more about teeth whitening, contact Lovett Dental Pearland today. We offer a free consultation during your first visit.
Teeth Whitening Services
Lovett Dental Pearland offers two types of teeth whitening services.
- In-office whitening: If you are looking for the fastest results possible, we recommend in-office teeth whitening services in Pearland, Texas. The process is simple and gives you amazing results. We fit a retractor in your mouth during teeth whitening to position your lips away from the teeth. We then apply high-level hydrogen peroxide gel to the teeth. We leave the gel on your teeth for 15 minutes to an hour. If your teeth are heavily stained, we may have to perform multiple applications. We then remove the gel, rinse out your mouth, and complete the procedure. You will notice the results immediately.
- Take-home whitening: During teeth whitening, take-home products can act as an alternative or supplement to professional in-office whitening. During the take-home method, we create a mold of your teeth. From the mold, we design two custom plastic mouth trays. One tray is for the top teeth, and the other is for the bottom teeth. To start the cosmetic treatment, you fill the trays with whitening gel. Place the trays over your teeth and leave them in for about an hour. Once you remove the trays, you should notice a difference in the color of your teeth. They should be brighter than before.
Keep in mind that in-office whitening is more effective and faster than in-home whitening. However, you can still get some impressive results from whitening trays. Plus, they are safe to use. You follow your dentist’s instructions.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
There are several benefits to scheduling whitening dental services, including:
- Your newly polished teeth will boost your self-confidence.
- You will notice a significant improvement in your appearance.
- Teeth whitening promotes healthy and strong teeth for life.
- The procedure is quick, easy, and affordable.
- You have several teeth whitening options to choose from.
Your smile is one of the first things that people notice when they meet you. Teeth whitening can help you make a positive first and lasting impression.
Common Questions About Teeth Whitening
Some of the most common questions about teeth whitening are:
- Can I still get my teeth whitened if I have a cavity? – It is best to take care of any dental issues, such as cavities, before receiving teeth whitening services at Lovett Dental Pearland.
- How often do I need to whiten my teeth after the first treatment? –
During your normal six-month checkups and cleaning with your dentist, feel free to ask them how your teeth are looking. They can tell you if it’s time for another whitening session.
- What should I do if my teeth are sensitive after whitening? – If you’re experiencing lasting sensitivity or pain, stop whitening and contact your dentist. If you’re experiencing only minor sensitivity, it’s still a good idea to let your dentist know in case your whitening schedule or product needs to be changed.
How to Take Care of Your Teeth
After teeth whitening is complete, you will need to take care of your teeth daily to maintain their shiny appearance. There are several things you can do, including:
- Get regular teeth cleanings – twice a year is recommended.
- Brush your teeth twice a day with a medium or soft toothbrush.
- Floss your teeth and use mouthwash after every brushing.
- Avoid foods such as coffee or red wine that heavily stain your teeth.
- Now is the time to quit smoking, as it also stains your teeth.
Remember, your teeth will not stay white forever. Even the whitest teeth will eventually fade due to daily use, food, and beverages. To keep your teeth white, consult your Lovett Dental Pearland dentist on how often you should whiten your teeth.
Schedule Teeth Whitening Services with Lovett Dental Pearland
Are you ready to enhance the look of your teeth? Contact Lovett Dental Pearland. Let us help you get the look you have always wanted. To schedule teeth whitening services by calling us at 281-416-5844.